Use of our service, whether directly or indirectly, constitutes your acceptance of these terms and agreement to abide by them. We reserve the right to amend or adjust these terms at any time. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acceptance of any changes we make.
1. Pornography and sex-related merchandising are not permitted.
2. You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization.
3. IRC websites/servers are not allowed.
4. Piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, exploitive software or text that educates or encourages this activity and/or use is not allowed.
5. You may not host any material that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens any person or group.
6. Spam is not allowed and you may not reference LCSWebZ in any unsolicited email that you send.
7. You are solely and fully responsible for the contents of your account. Any and all repercussions will be borne solely by you as the account holder.
8. In no event will LCSWebZ be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use LCSWebZ services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
9. We have 14 days money back guarantee on VPS. There is no money back on Dedicated Servers.
10. Your bill is due 3 days after your invoice is sent. An e-mail requesting payment is sent to you every day that your bill is unpaid. It is your responsibility to make sure your bill is paid. We do not telephone or send postal mail notifying about disconnects. If you are concerned that an e-mail may not reach you, then you should proactively check your account for bills.
11. A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. Billing disputes resolved in the customer’s favor will receive account credit for overpayment.
12. We are not liable for any damage or loss of data due to insufficient cooling, heating, bandwidth or acts of God. This includes colocation or dedicated servers.
13. If any chargebacks occur on your credit card or PayPal account we reserve the right to terminate your service and recycle your server(s) immediately and without notice.
14. Anyone caught violating our Terms of Service may be terminated without warning and with no refund.
15. We are not allow Game Server in our VPS Hosting plan.
Please direct any questions regarding our Terms of Service to firstname.lastname@example.org.